Re: [DL] Taking 10

Sounds like we have the makings for an interesting feat, though I think it may
have been done somewhere already. Try this, it needs a name, but here's the
description.

????:  Prerequisite: 6 ranks in Hexslinging, A Huckster with this feat can
treat any roll of 10 or less as a 10 for determining the success of a Hex, on a
1 the Character still suffers backlash.

Thoughts? I swear I've seen something similar before but I cannot recall where.

--Dirk