RE: [DL] Eerie Europe

>I must admit that I am a little unsure of the new Epitaph set up - the fact
>that only a third of the books are going to be of practical interest to me,
>(I only run in the Weird West) and the third that is of interest is going
>be dual stated so even parts of that won't be of use to me, makes me
>suspicious that it might rank low on a useful information to cost ratio;
>but
Well there is an easy solution to this.  Start Running Hell on Earth :)
J/K.  I have to admit I'm a little skeptical myself.  I like the idea of the
epitath but I think it could leed to a lot of good ideas being condensed in
to short undescriptive articles.  But again we have to wait and see.  I'm
sure Shane won't screw us.

Dan