RE: [DL] Picking up the Pace

Hmm.  I like your house rule.  Am I to assume then that you allow them
to take their full pace again as the pickup at the 1-wind cost?  This
makes for some mighty fast cowpokes.  Impossibly fast.  With 5 Actions,
and a d12 Nimbleness, we're talking 72 Yards in 5 seconds (plus fleet
footed).  However, I think I will use this with one modification.

The pickup is HALF their normal Nimbleness value (6 yards for d12s).  If
the math is done correctly, then the fastest people (d12s) will run 42
yards in a 5 second round.  (Almost right on the money for real-world
records for the 40-yard dash.)

<<Snip>>

Another option is to roll a die equal to the Nimbleness, ignoring Aces, and
add the result to the number of yards moved that card.

Thoughts?

Thanks for your feedback!