RE: [DL] Eerie Europe

> This has come up many times before, and the consensus reached
> was that PEG
> needs to detail the rest of the United States in detail
> first.  I believe
> Shane's said that he'd like to cover Europe, but it's just
> not a priority
> right now.

This may be completely off base - but I got the impression that PEG (from
what they are releasing)was finding it hard to get original topics/locations
in America to detail that were likely to be profitable and worthwhile
additions to the PEG product list.  Hence the fact that less books dedicated
to the setting are going to be produced and instead updates are going to
appear in the Epitaph instead.  I think that it will end up with articles in
the Epitaph, each detailing a seperate location in Europe.

I must admit that I am a little unsure of the new Epitaph set up - the fact
that only a third of the books are going to be of practical interest to me,
(I only run in the Weird West) and the third that is of interest is going to
be dual stated so even parts of that won't be of use to me, makes me
suspicious that it might rank low on a useful information to cost ratio; but
I guess I cannot make that judgement until I see the finished product.

Anyway - just my opinion.

Cheers

Roy