Re:[DL] Stephen King plays CHILL?

> Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 11:42:04 -0500
> From: eric@pro-usa.net
> Subject: Re:[DL] Stephen King plays DL?
>
> Yeah, I saw Rose Red, and immediately thought of the DL abomination
> Living Houses, in RV&C2.
>
> Marshal Eric

Actually, the "Living House" as abomination idea was seen in print way
back in the early 80s for a wonderful modern day horror game called CHILL
(Pacesetter.)  You can find it in an anthology of CHILL adventures called
Evenings of Terror -- a product probably best known for having pictures
of Elvira throughout.

Happy Gaming,

screenmonkey
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!