Re: [DL] Tellin' a Tale - Heart of Darkness

>It was fun - kind of, at least. And that's the most important thing. But I
>really hate it when players deliberatley are trying to ignore a plot,
>putting every effort in "why the hell should I go there and do this"
>instead
>of "there's a job do be done, and we're doing it".

This happens sometimes.  Players just want to act stupid and not get on with
the plot.

Hell your lucky your players just want to go fish.  I have a player who
thinks its okay to eat the dead, In his defense he claims that since he's
Mean as a Rattler and Bloodthirsty, and Harrowed...that it should be okay.
Of course his only other flaw is HEROIC.  Which he tends to forget. Oh well,
time to buy the Black Circle and look up rules on corruption.

Dan