RE: [DL] Tellin' a Tale - Heart of Darkness

I'm lucky, all my players run games of their own at various times, and know
what it's like to have their players go wandering off, so everyone usually
tries to stick to the mission.

I also had a harrowed posse member eatin' people.  He was pretty desparate,
and showed no signs of turning that into a regular thing.  But when he up
and used his "meal" as a puppet, and I thought that was pretty gruesome and
called for Guts checks, and another posse member so utterly failed it and
died of a heart attack... well, nobody even thinks about eating people
corpses anymore.  It was all fun and games, until somebody died!

Jeff Y.