Re: [DL] Hitting multiple targets

Officially this is discussed under the Bite of Arignee Voodoo power in
Hexarcana, page 105 (the power enchants a bullet etc. to keep doing damage,
assuming it lodges in the wound)  "Very large or damaging projectiles
usually pass completely through thte body, but this varies according to the
target's Size. The Marshal has the final say, but, in general, weapons with
a die size greater than d10 don't remain in human-sized victims"

I was under the impression that DL bullets were quite a bit slower than
modern rounds fired with smokeless powder, and thus would not gererannly
pass through a person.  Especially a shoulder, which has lots of bones.