Re: [DL] Prop NPC Photos

----- Original Message -----
From: Fantaphage <zom-b@chipsnet.com>
To: <deadlands@gamerz.net>
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 6:40 PM
Subject: [DL] Prop NPC Photos

> Although I do not have a pic of Ronan as of yet, I have been touching up
> photos of real people and tweaking them just  enough to make them Deadland
> NPCs. I am a sucker for props and thought it would be cool to add "real
> photographs" to a printed Tombstone Epitaph.

Well ain't science sumthin'! I have created a web page for the touched-up
pics.for all to view. I plan to link larger images to the page soon, so if
you'd rather wait for me to do that instead of having to send the pics as
attachments, that's fine by me. I plan on creating some pics of
Tumblebleeds, Ronan Lynch, Hank "One-Eye" Ketchum and a Maze Dragon as soon
as possible. Let me know what you think of the finished photos. Thank you.

http://www.geocities.com/hangin_judge13/Gallery

John