Re: [DL] Fasting (Marshal help needed)

 >Well, if he's using Fast this much and not getting any nutrition, I'd let
 >some common sense prevail.  Fast doesn't keep you alive or sustain you in
 >any real sense, so he should have some semipermanent Wind loss from not
 >eating.  I may also penalize his Corporeal Traits for just the reason you
 >mentioned.

It also sounds like you've a bit of a rules lawyer on your hands - ie the
rules state I can fast for x days with no penalty, so I'll fast for x days,
take a 1 day break, fast for x days. . . etc.

One way I like to counter this kind of tactic is the "Unassailable Position
of Knowledge."  Take a couple of hours to read up on the long term effects
of food depravation - not just full starvation, but get the facts of eating
only a couple of days out of a month.

Armed with the actual debilitating effect, you can impose penalties on the
character with the backing of realism.  It takes the sting out of imposing
them for solely play-balance purposes.