Re: [DL] A new Relic (Marshals Only)

 I should probably post all of my house rules
on my website, it's just I never think anyone is too
interested in my house rules.

 just post them, they are bound to give someone some help, one of mine is
that if a player dies they get 8 bounty points for each point of grit the
lowest surviving player has, or they can cash 8 in for a point of grit, 16
for 2 etc. stopped them moaning about being useless compared to the surviving
players. also each point of grit they buy gives them a 1 point hindrance
which stacks if they buy more grit.