[DL] Luck issues...was Experience in DL

>While when I
>try, I get the first level bit.  I am not tired of the
>lower stats characters, I just hate when I make a
>character, I do not get either joker.  Jokers are so
>much fun to play with as a character and/or the
>Marshall.
>This is my 10 cents.   Good day.  :)

You need help with you natural unluckyness.  First get your own deck of
cards and Zen with it.  It need to be unique and have a bit of your
personality in it.  One of my characters Always uses his Pete's Wicked Brew
Cards, Another has his Classic Harley Deck, One has his Nudey deck and I
always use my Bugs Bunny/Elmer Fudd Deck for Character Generation.

Second you can always cheat Fate.  Have the most lucky player in your group
shuffle your deck, and then have the second most luck character draw the
cards for you.  Fate is a nasty She bitch but you can fool her into thinking
she's helping one of her favored.

Finally if you really want a joker.  Talk to you Marshal.  I personally as a
Marshal love when players get them and would be willing to give a player a
Joker in exchange for another card(usually a face card but it depends on the
situation).  BWAHAHAHAAHA!!!

Dan