Re: [DL] Experience in DL

Do you actually try and persuade the to take the
VotWW?  If so, cool.  :)
If you have trouble persuading, then my suggestion
would be to talk with them about the hindrances of the
VotWW without telling them what they are, and tell
them they are not as bad as they seem.  Yes, lie to
some extent.  While I believe that the VOtWW is not as
bad as VOtWasted, Niether is as bad as VotWW2 for
wasted.  One word, OUCH! or AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!  That's
two, but it gets the point around.
The words have been set in other books, that
hindrances should be talked through before the game is
played.  That way you know how your players are going
to play those hindrances, and you get extra ideas to
throw into their already fumbled mix.
10 cents again.  :)  Mark G.