Re: [DL] Experience in DL

>I'm admittedly stingy with experience. However, since most characters
>can start off pretty powerful, no one seems to complain.

I have to admit that my campaign is a not stingy with the XP.  But thats
only because up until very recently, I was at school, so we only got to play
about 4 times a year, also its HOE not Deadlands, So the characters either
are really tough or there dead(not the cool walking kind either).  So
Sessions became marathon 8-12 hour all night games, and the stories got to
be very spectacular adventures.  Now that I'm back and want to begin running
more regularly I have to deal with powerful characters.  But once Lost
Colony Comes out I think I'm going to start a new campaign with fresh
characters, so it should be back to normal.

Dan