[DL] Allright thats it....

Has anyone decided to start a list for D20 deadlands? I have been on
this list for some time and most of you guys seem pretty nice but you
do a decent job of snubbing any d20 question I have until I harass you
about it. Surely someone out there besides me doesnt hate the system
and maybe we should start a list so that we can get answers from one
another? I would appreciate the thoughts of any who think this is good
or bad, or even indifferent but at least a response.

Marshall Kevin "I refuse to hate something just cause its popular to
hate it" Stoner