Re: [DL] Allright thats it....

I'll ask what nobody else has. . .

Just what is it about yourself that makes you think that we are obligated
to answer your questions?

Growing up, I would constantly harass my folks with "what's this mean",
"what's that mean", etc.  Before long, they would get annoyed and just tell
me to look it up for myself.

Before long, I just cut out the middleman and hit the books
directly.   This is a habit that has served me well for many years now, as
I no longer am dependent on being spoon-fed other peoples answers (or
opinions, or viewpoints, or beliefs.)

At 11:12 AM 2/18/2002 -0500, you wrote:
 >Has anyone decided to start a list for D20 deadlands? I have been on
 >this list for some time and most of you guys seem pretty nice but you
 >do a decent job of snubbing any d20 question I have until I harass you
 >about it. Surely someone out there besides me doesnt hate the system
 >and maybe we should start a list so that we can get answers from one
 >another? I would appreciate the thoughts of any who think this is good
 >or bad, or even indifferent but at least a response.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

I want to thank you for making this day necessary.
                 -Yogi Berra - On Yogi Berra Appreciation Day in St. Louis
in 1947.