Re: [DL] [d20] Allright thats it....

On Tuesday, February 19, 2002, at 06:59  AM, gathomas4@juno.com wrote:

> i have both versions of the game, i'm specifically looking for d20
> issues
> to come up on this list, and i don't remember the post that was ignored
> to start this thread off.  i'm happy to address d20 related questions
> (for what that's worth, i'm JAFM) but while skimming those posts that
> are
> DL rules specific in search of d20 stuff, it's pretty easy to miss one.
> Put [d20] in the subject line and you're more likely to get a response
> from the d20 people on the list.

Jafm?

I only have classic myself. I might get the d20 Deadlands main book at
some point in the future, but it's very low priority for me. I haven't,
unfortunately, heard a lot of good things about it. I haven't heard many
specifically bad things, either, but...

--
Brett

LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER
MAN? (Reaper Man, Terry Pratchett)