Re: [DL] All right...

--- "Mr. Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed."
<sosentinel@adelphia.net> wrote:
> Gentlemen,
>          I think you both raise some valid points,
> but I also think that
> all concerned would be better served to express them
> more temperately,
> because this has all the markings of a needless
> flame-war, IMHO. Please do
> not misconstue me here--I am not writing this to
> find public fault with
> either of you. I simply want to implore you both not
> to let emotions
> overshadow or distract us from real issues.
>          We all love DL here. Please, let's let love
> rule.
>          That's all I have to say about this matter.
> Thank you for your
> attention.

As always, Mr. McGlothlin is the voice of temperance
and as always he is right.

While, we all have our opinions on the list about D20
one way or the other, our overall goal here is to help
others with their games.

So that being said, forgive me for my poor memory, but
whoever had the initial questions about D20, please
repost them. (And if you did and I missed them I
apologize.)

And if you don't want to put them on the list again,
send them to me and I will do my best to answer them
myself.

I am not an expert on D20, but I'll do my darndest to
give you a decent answer that will keep you playing
Deadlands.

Later,

Fred

=====