Re: [DL] Experience in DL and D20 comment

At 02:37 PM 2/19/2002 -0500, you wrote:
 >Well, I like both Deadlands rule sets, but as a D&D player from waaay
 >back (15 years or so), I also like the fact that D20 settings are
 >designed to be interchangeable.  So if you want to play a Gnome
 >Fringer-Mad Scientist-Artificer (three classes from three different
 >settings, each with considerable mechanical skill - from Star Wars,
 >Deadlands, and Forgotten Realms), you can.

Fair warning - you could say the same thing about GURPS, but when you play
multiverse, not all things are created equal.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I wont be laid a hand on. I
don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them.
                 - John Wayne, The Shootist