RE: [DL] My god this game rules

  I do
however have a few questions.  They're about fate chips.  First, how much
is a Legend Chip worth when used to augment a dice roll?

A Legend Chip, if I recall correctly, allows you to re-roll one entire roll, even if it was a botch.  And the Marshal doesn't get to draw a chip for himself.

Second, When I
hand out Fate Chips, do I take 'em from the fate pot, or do I give them
from a 'micellanious magical pool of chips?"

Everything comes out of and goes into the Fate Chip Pot.

http://mail2web.com/ .