Re: [DL] Names in Books [Shane, PEG]

>I've heard something about this before, and I noticed
>it recently while looking for adventures to run my
>group through, but people who are on this list
>sometimes have their names inside the books.
>Actually, I'm just curious how I would go about
>getting my own name in one of the adventures or
>supplements.

I'd start with sucking up to one of the writers, but this wouldn't work in
the case of the brilliant & talented Christopher McGlothlin, who would
easily see through such a sham, and who, I might add, is quite possibly the
nicest and most genteel fellow I've had the pleasure & honor of conversing
with online. :)

Sincerely,
Matt "Hoping I get to be a dashing Captain in the Rangers" Maybray