Re: [DL] Experience in DL and D20 comment

On Wednesday, February 20, 2002, at 03:35  PM, Nick Zachariasen wrote:
> Of course, if you enjoy speculating on such things, go to
> http://www.grudge-match.com/ .  Check their archives.  They have years'
> worth of fictitious fights, including John McClane vs. the Death Star
> and a
> rottweiler vs. a rottweiler's weight in chihuahuas.

Always a good fight. We need to get them to have a three-way match
between Brisco County, Jr,, "The Man With No Name", and Stone. Stone
would win, of course. Well, in my dream about I have every night...

(Though sometimes it gets dicey when Brisco convinces a Mad Scientist to
build him a steam chainsaw after stone shoots his hand off).

--
Brett

LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER
MAN? (Reaper Man, Terry Pratchett)