Re: [DL] Names in the books

At 11:50 PM 2/24/2002, Mr. John M. Davis wrote:
>Goes having President Grant as a 5th great-uncle count?

         As having a forebearer on the Wrong Side? You betcha! :-)

         Oh, you mean for having an ancestor in The War? Well, 5th
great-uncle's good enough to get you into both the Sons of Confederate
Veterans and the Sons of Union Veterans, and who would anyone be to argue
with them?

         Hmmmm...With so many folks already wanting to be in WWBTS, looks
like I might have to go back to the good ol' "random draw" method I used on DP.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance RPG Writer At-Large
Southern by the Grace of God