Fra: Dom Gallegos [mailto:stylenz@hotmail.com]
Sendt: 14. februar 2002 02:48
Til: deadlands@gamerz.net
Emne: [DL] Characters

Question:
I have a player who made a combat monster. Two fisted, two gun kid,
peacemakers, multiple speedloaders etc. He is also Veteran Weird West. Now
he did make a combat monster but he also is a very smart player. When combat

starts he tries to take out the baddie. Once he figures out it can't be hurt

by bullets he takes out the baddie's henchmen leaving the rest of the party
free to attack the main baddie. At 4 shots an action he is quite good at
dealing damage. We take in all negatives for every shot, including multiple
targets, but he rarely misses. It does unbalance the game a bit, but instead

of just taking out his character I want to use his hindrances against him
the best that I can. He's only played a couple of sessions so I've not put
much into his character, but now I'm ready to make him earn his hindrances.

So I'm asking for any suggestions and ideas out there.
His hindrances are:
Grim Servant of Death (I know this one's been changed, anyone have the write

up on that? Also how have other marshals played this?)

Loyal (the posse, I'm thinking that if he doesn't start spending chips for
damage on his posse I'll penalize a bit.)

Enemy (From his past while he was a Ranger, mostly from mexico.)

Then I just found my Q&D so I'll figure his Veteran hindrance next session.

Anyway, so ideas would be appreciated, thanks folks!