Re: [DL] Names in Books (OT for DL)

Nick Zachariasen wrote:
> The Boxer Rebellion?  The Revolutionary War and the Civil War I understand,
> but the Boxer Rebellion?  Was that really a major enough conflict to be able
> to get much of anything out of?

Heckfire, man...some of the Chinese involved thought they were immune to
bullets!  Can you imagine if they actually WERE?  Don't you think the
Colonials, having somehow secretly defeating this invincible warriors,
would want to cover it up to keep other colonies from getting big ideas?

Oh yeah, man.  I got lots of love for that idea.

SeanMike

--
"Teen lesbians will get you through times of no scooters better than
scooters will get you through times of no teen lesbians."