[DL] Time for an official ruling

There's seems to be a lot of confusion going on about the number of bullets
a player can spray into the air per action. If a character has the edges
two-gun kid and two-fisted can he fire both guns twice an action (provided
they're double action; or he can use single action and quick-cock them)? In
the Hell On Earth core rule book it states that you can double tap a semi
automatic pistol for two shots an action, but my point is that revolvers are
too slow mechnically for it to be possible. Maybe we could get an official
ruling on the matter. I know there's no way in hell I would ever allow
something like that to happen in any of my campains. (The effect of this is
that a player with only three actions can empty both his guns aiming fairly
good in one round (five seconds)) No matter if you use this (in my opinion)
ridiculous ruling against the players, it just means that anybody who's not
lawyering the rules to be a shootist would get more riddled with holes than
a swiss cheese.
If your player has the book and you don't, Munchwolf, tell him to hand it
over and read it thoroughly. If this is the revised edition rules fault,
then I'm glad I still have my 1997 copy to play by.

Marshal "Trust your players not to cheat as you would trust yourself..."
Oldefar