Re: [DL] Time for an official ruling

Yep it is a change in the rules as a result of the revised edition;
from the accumulated rulings...

'Weapon Speed (118): The biggest change to combat is that we got rid of
weapon speeds. We originally did this so that there was a difference
between single- and double-action pistols. It's a very slight
difference in the real world, and hard to model in a game. We started
with the most realistic but it made single-actions, rifles, and
shotguns slow and a pain to remember the "shootin' from the hip"
modifier. So we ditched all that and did this instead: double-actions
get to fire twice each action while single-actions fire once (but can
fan). Rifles and shotguns can fire once per action.'

The above is found at
http://www.sonic.net/~dkjedi/deadlands/wwrules.htm

Also for the record - I do presently have a character in mt game which
has both the Two Fisted and Two Gun edges and carries two gattling
guns.  He's only been played in one adventure so far and is already
wanted for two accounts of attempted murder in the City O'Gloom (he
even had to chip one of the innocent bystanders so that it wouldn't
become a murder charge :)  )

Cheers

Roy

--- Nils Anker Oldefar <he1021@non.tietgen.dk> wrote: > There's seems
to be a lot of confusion going on about the number of