Re: [DL] Time for an official ruling

Follow-up: Should this be resolves as two attacks, or as a normal ROF
weapon attack? I'm leaning towards the second solutions, as it should be
quicker to resolve and a bit more limiting (a low role kills two
shots.)...

However the current rules seem to indicate that the ROF weapon rules are
only used for semi-auto and above weapons.

However I may be reading too much into things...