Re: [DL] Scientist in the Lone Stars

          I firmly believe in both forms of fighting the Abominations, but too much of one and less of another could be a weakness to the Ranger/Operative (you have to admit the Agency was a bit lacking on weaponry).  Sure the Rangers have the nifty Ranger Bible, but eventually there is going to be something that is not covered in the Ranger Bible and that no Veteran Ranger has seen before, so I think a Ranger that is good with his brain as well as brawn will be needed eventually (I know all of you Marshals out there come up with seriously dangerous Abominations). I am open to ideas on combining the two investigation techniques.
     I know, from looking through Hucksters and Hexes, that the Rangers have Hucksters (the archetype title "Texas Ranger Huckster" was a dead give away ;D).  And the Book o' the Dead mentioned Harrowed Rangers.  Would they have Blessed Rangers as well?
   To all reading: I mean no offense to anyone (especially Mr. McGlothlin).  I also egerally await the release of Lone Stars (perhaps balancing the Agency: Men in Black Dusters), and cannot wait to see what Mr. McGlothlin has instore.

P.S. -
  Does anyone think it would be a bad thing for an Operative/Ranger to have knowledge of patchwork science?  Perhpas they would be viewed as a wildcard or loose cannon?