Re: [DL] Scientist in the Lone Stars

In a message dated 2/27/2002 10:10:49 PM Central Standard Time,
Brumy8@aol.com writes:

>  P.S. -
>    Does anyone think it would be a bad thing for an Operative/Ranger to
have
> knowledge of patchwork science?  Perhpas they would be viewed as a wildcard
> or loose cannon?

I'm not sure if this is what you were asking, but I made a "Patchwork" edge
for Harrowed in my game. Cost ran from 3-5, and each level was one additional
hit location that had to be 'put down' before the harrowed could be killed.
That is 3: You've got one additional location that has to be taken to maimed
before you die. 4: 2 additional locations. 5: 3 additional locations. My
campaign was very centered on the Maze, however.

Phil