RE: [DL] Scientist in the Lone Stars (OT)

--- "Mr. Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed."
<sosentinel@adelphia.net> wrote:
> 0At 05:50 PM 2/27/2002, Mr. Joseph C. Wolf wrote:
> >Happi birthday ya ol'coot! Say! Just how old are ya
> today, or are you gonna
> >make me cut ya in half and count the rings?
>
>          Thanks, Joe! I hit the big 3-3 today.
>
> >Ms. Marguerite Frey wrote:
> >Oh?? And when would that be (she says, scribbling
> >furiously in her Little Black Book of Birthdays).
>
>          It would be rude of me to discuss Shane's
> true age in a public
> forum, but I should still point out that Shane is
> MUCH, MUCH older than me.;-)

    Well hopefully with all the books flying off the
shelves they will still have one for me...and
also....Happy birthday Mr. McGlothlin...may you have
many more adventures with the horrors of the
south...and all the good of dixie as well...

And BTW isnt Shane pretty much stopped aging since hes
now Harrowed? lol  (c:

Brett