[DL] Pistols Revamp Question

 Hi

I'm look for advice that anyone can give me concerning pistols in the
Deadlands time period.

I'm working on a revamp of the Law Dogs weapons to incorporate a more
gradual change in weapon damages as opposed to just 2D4, 2D6 and 3D6,
however I'm not particularly knowledgeable on the subject.  I plan to
relate the damage to the various calibers of gun available, what I have
sketched out so far is

0.22	2D4
0.28	2D4+1
0.31	2D4+1
0.32	2D4-1
0.36	2D6
0.38	2D6
0.40	2D6+1
0.41	2D6+2
0.44	3D6-1
0.44-40	3D6-1
0.44R	3D6
0.45	3D6
0.46	3D6+1
0.50	3D6+1

Any comments/suggestions would be gratefully received.

Cheers

Roy