RE: [DL] Pistols Revamp Question

As I'm sure will be stated, damage is based both on caliber and charge, but
in the interest of simplicity, I think caliber is enough to go by.  One
thing I think would help out here is the inclusion of 3D4 as a damage
between 2D6 and 3D6.  Also, I don't believe in subtracting from damage; just
add to a lower category if necessary.  My list would look somewhat like this
(remember this all for pistol loads):

0.22	2D4
0.28	2D4+1
0.31	2D4+2
0.32	2D6
0.36	2D6+1
0.38	2D6+2
0.40	3D4
0.41	3D4+1
0.44	3D4+2
0.44-40	3D6
0.44R	3D6
0.45	3D6+1
0.46	3D6+2
0.50	4D6

Clint Black
"My Lemat has 9 shots.  That's 27D4.  I'd like to see any man walk through
that... barefoot."