Re: [DL] Time for an official ruling

Here are the ROF rules I impose in my game. I posted
them here long ago and they were met with much
agreement. Use them as you like.

Cheyenne Wright

SA-Single Action
DA-Double Action
GP-Gatling Weapon

SA weapons can fire once per action card or can 'fan' up
to 6 shots at a -4 to the roll.
Fannin' - the number of shots to be fanned must be
announced before the roll is made. One bullet hits for
every successes and raise. Roll a d20 for each hit to
determine wound locations. Only the first fanned bullet
can be 'called'. Raises have no effect on hit locations
for fanned shots. Roll damage for each bullet separately.

DA weapons can fire up to two bullets per card. To fire
a second shot the shootist must declare this as his
intent. Most DA's suffer stiff trigger pulls and receive
a -2 penalty to the roll if a second shot is attempted
on one card. Only one roll is made per gun, per card.
The second shot hits only on a raise. Again only the
first bullet can be 'called'. Raises have no
effect on hit locations for multiple shots. Roll damage
for each bullet separately.

GP weapons must fire 3 bullets on every trigger pull.
Score one hit for every success and raise. Roll hit
location randomly or group a hit in the same location
for each red chip spent (this must be announced and
chips spent, prior to rolling hit locations). Whither
random or grouped, roll damage for each bullet
separately.