Re: [DL] LS Archtypes (Spoilers for Non-Ranger Players)

On Thursday, February 28, 2002, at 05:17  PM, Mr. Christopher
McGlothlin, M.Ed. wrote:
>         So I made a choice, and left all the aforementioned goodies in
> and did no new Archetypes for LS. I realize probably half of you are
> applauding at this point, and the other half are preparing letters full
> of "mysterious white powder" for me. To those good, angry folk, I
> apologize sincerely, but I stand by my choice, and hope that you'll
> still dig the book.

As was said, they'd likely have been the same... As long as they really
don't invalidate the archetype in the player's books, I don't see a
problem!

There's a few archetypes in books that make me wonder a bit... the
Pugilist in Back East: The North for example...

--
Brett

LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER
MAN? (Reaper Man, Terry Pratchett)