Re: [DL] The Lone Ranger

At 06:52 AM 3/3/2002 -0800, you wrote:
 >I'm currently working on creating Deadlands stats for
 >various radio Westerns protagonists and have a couple
 >of questions in my creating The Lone Ranger and Tonto.
 >First, do you think the Reid silver mine should count
 >as a Belongings or Dinero Edge?

Probably a bit of both - Belongin's 1 and Dinero 1.  It's something that is
owned and can be taken away, but it is also a continuous source of income.

Second, do you think
 >that Tonto should have the Guardian Spirit Edge and if
 >so which one?

Eagle.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

A mathematician is a machine for converting coffee into theorems.