[DL] The Lone Ranger

As some of you may know, I have an OTR site where I'm
placing Deadlands stats for the protagonists of
various radio Westerns. I was planning to have the
Lone Ranger be Harrowed (that's right, he didn't live
through the Cavendish gang ambush). However, since
animals are skittish around Harrowed, he might have
trouble riding his great horse Silver. Do you think I
should give him Varmint Control or just make Silver
Harrowed as well?

=====
I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress.