Re: [DL] D20 ? OTish

> Now THIS I have to disagree with.  And I will utilize just
> one specific at
> this point - Attacks of Opportunity.

I don't know why it took you all that long to figure that
out. My group had it down for the most part the first tiem
we played the game. All it takes is reading the books
thoughroughly. We even had the first printing of the PHB
which had a very poor explanation of AoO's, so they put in
diagrams in the next printing. I honestly can't see what's
so awfully hard for people to understand about how AoO's
work. The d20 system was EASY to learn.