SV: [DL] Any ideas who

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Nick Zachariasen [mailto:zacharin@pluto.dsu.edu]
Sendt: 4. marts 2002 07:45
Til: deadlands@gamerz.net
Emne: Re: [DL] Any ideas who

> "The Cackler" is?  Mind you, only to anyone that wants to guess.  I'm not
big on English history and couldn't find anything in my King Arthur books.
A friend said something about Grendel being related or being the Cackler.
>Read The Black Circle.  It explains him in there.

But only in vague details. Personally I think he's one of the first
Whately's and he's out to find Lucifer Whately, or one of the other family
members.

Marshal "Not so tough without yer healing magic are ya?" Oldefar