SV: [DL] Any ideas who

>But only in vague details. Personally I think he's one of the first
>Whately's and he's out to find Lucifer Whately, or one of the other
family
>members.

spoiler space

The Cackler was mentioned in The Black Circle, but only briefly. He was
also mentioned in The Book o' the Dead. I think more information about
the Cackler will be in the next Epitaph. We know he's from England and
he's an ancient harrowed and his goals are touched upon in The Black
Circle. We don't even know what this dude looks like, just that he's
coming to America and the Black River Railroad is helping him on his
quest.

It should be interesting!

Marchal Eric