Re: [DL] Deadlands - Flagship vs. D20

>>I mean I post and read this list pretty faithfully and have even
>>conversed with several of you via one on one emails. This doesnt change
>>the fact that people are "steamin mad" about Deadlands even associating
>>with D20 OGL.

I don't know if Steaming mad is a good definition.  Just over Stimulated by
D20.  My problem is that everytime I see one of my favorite companies
putting out D20 versions of games.  I think to myself, would that money,
time and effort be better spent on making new books for there already
successful system.

My other majoy complaint is from the people that believe that God himself
came down from heaven and blessed us with D20, the greatest of all Game
systems.  D20 is Easy, D20 is simple(for the most part).  It fixed Dungeons
and Dragons and for that it works great(I'm not miltantly against
Level/Class system games), but its not the best thing ever.

Dan