[DL] Confederate Question [Mr. McGlothlin are you there? :-)]

Despite the header, if anyone can answer this I'd appreciate it.  Has there
been an appearance (stats optional) of John Singleton Mosby, the Gray Ghost,
in any Deadlands product.  My copy of BE:TS was considerately "put away" the
other day; apparently in some pocket dimension of the Hunting Grounds that
can only be accessed when you don't need it.  ;-)

BTW, for those in the dark, Mosby is living proof (well , not currently)
that you don't have to be from the South to be a great Southerner.  He was a
Southern major (I believe) who was from <gasp!> New York.

Clint Black
"And so a great call went out, 'Yankees rise up!  Join your brothers and
sisters in the South!  Lay down your bagel and lox and take up your biscuits
and gravy!'"