[DL] 5th Anniversary

Hi friends,

I've been trying to get something special lined up for a while, and I've
finally made it happen. Next week we'll make available a limited edition
lithograph for Deadlands' 5th Anniversary! Check out a .jpeg of the image at
the website right now.

This is a great piece of Ronan Lynch by Chris Appel and is printed on
high-quality, extra-thick art board. It will sell for $39.95 and is available
only from us (not stores).

A project like this can really help a small company like Pinnacle, so I'd
sincerely appreciate it if you'd spread the word to those who might not
regularly visit our lists or our website but might want a crack at this
incredible print. Post it on every gaming website, western website, or other
outlet you can think of. It's a *huge* help, amigoes, and when it's gone,
it's gone!

Thanks very much!

Shane Hensley
Pinnacle