Re[2]: [DL] Funeral (Book o' the Dead?)

Hello Brumy8,
6 marca 2002 (18:08:31) napisales(as)/you wrote:

Bac> Proper  funerals  (Christian  ones  at  least, I cannot speak for
Bac> other  religions)  have  the Last Rights maricle built into them.
Bac> This,  I  would say, is from the examples you mentioned or even a
Bac> reading  from  the  Bible (I am thinking of the one about walking
Bac> through  the  valley  of  death,  but  I  canot  site it for some
Bac> reason).

Thanks  to  everyone  for  answers,  but  I  thought  about  Manitou's
preference   to  select  a  dead  corpse  (that  way, IMO Manitou will
rather  choose  a deadman who was in life a killer and who lies now in
grave without blessing than somebody who was properly buried.

Cheers!
Barman                       mailto:deepone@go2.pl
Magazyn "Magia i Miecz": http://www.magiaimiecz.pl
Oficjalne Strony Deadlands: www.deadlands.vrpg.net