Re: Re[2]: [DL] Funeral (Book o' the Dead?)

On Wed, 6 Mar 2002 19:27:40 +0100 Jerzy Cichocki <deepone@go2.pl> writes:
> Thanks  to  everyone  for  answers,  but  I  thought  about
> Manitou's preference   to  select  a  dead  corpse  (that  way, IMO
Manitou
> will rather  choose  a deadman who was in life a killer and who lies
now
> in grave without blessing than somebody who was properly buried.

The general rule in Deadlands concerning religion is that (except for the
Protection miracle) you get no help from it at all, unless you're
Blessed.  For that, you've got to not only be "chosen," you also have to
live up to some very strict standards.  So manitous don't care much about
hallowed ground in cemetaries, entering churches or holy symbols, unless
there's some real power backing them up.

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich Ranallo

"Rock and Roll will be the new planetary culture, believe it or not."
-Prof. Michio Kaku