[DL] The Deep South

         Just two quick questions. Does anyone know if the CSA had (or has in the DL timeline) a special military body to patrol the various (major) rivers of the Confederacy? Those rascal Unionist could get really ugly up 'round St. Louis and especially on the Ohio.  I'd say they either have river scooners or specially developed ironclads, but I am not sure whether they would be under the control of the CSA's navy or of a different military wing.
         Also, which of the three rail lines (Dixie Rails, Bayou Vermilion, and Black River) would be the best for a Ranger to have friends in? I am not really sure which railroad would have the tracks from Florida to and/or past Louisiana.  I would say Bayou Vermilion though I am not sure.