Fra: Brett Dixon [mailto:balance@tubas.net]
Sendt: 7. marts 2002 16:15
Til: 'deadlands@gamerz.net'
Emne: Re: SV: [DL] Archetypes that need recusing

On Thu, 7 Mar 2002, Nils Anker Oldefar wrote:

> Why no.... I would never use an archetype to force my players into
> something.... I usually try to pay 'em... works like a charm (well either
> money or something that is more in line with the current campaign)

The only reason I like keeping character sheets is so I can refresh my
memory of character's hindrances when I'm plotting adventures. While money
is a universal motivator, I generally let the PCs life for free in their
home town (where they are known as heroes to a point, they have jobs,
etc.) to keep bookkeeping simple and not getty petty.

On the road, however, things differ.

Anyway, a lot of my posse willingly took characters with plot hooks built
in. Oaths, obligations, etc. Sometimes it's great giving a charcater the
job of convincing the Posse to help and letting me sit back and watch...