Re: SV: SV: [DL] Archetypes that need recusing

On Friday, March 8, 2002, at 04:50  AM, Nils Anker Oldefar wrote:

> Luckily I'm the proud owner of two Marshals log's, and though one is
> weathered they do their job wondefly. In my current campaign the
> players are
> drifters out to seek their fortune. Any attempt to settle down and
> raise a
> home is squashed by tragidy. After all it's called Deadlands and not
> Little
> House on the Praerie the RPG. I had one player marry in the middle of
> one
> campaign, I love curses and then turning them soppy in in the end (The
> only
> cure to the curse was to say "I love you" in gaelic) Tears a-plenty...

Hmmm... I need to dig up the one I got in the Boomtowns box... Maybe I
need to reconsider it's use. Of course, I compulsively type all my notes
anyway.

So far my favorite hindrance is a character who has a background
contaact that works for the Texas Rangers, whom she also works for...
They only communicate in terse, coded messages even though they are
former lovers. She can't tell if a message is a coded message or just a
love letter...

--
Brett

LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER
MAN? (Reaper Man, Terry Pratchett)