Re: [DL] another thought on the "oldest harrowed"

--- Evil Robot Shane From Another Dimension
<wishkah@redbrick.dcu.ie> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 08, 2002 at 01:47:11PM +0800,
> captrose@magicaldesk.com said:
> > OK, Obligatory
> > SPOILER SPACE
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > So, while fomre future boy sits in his castle
> waiting for The Reckoning, he
> > decides to sire a family (The Whatley's and maybe
> the Ushers in my campaign)
> > and eventually turns "rogue".
>
>  No amount of Supernatural Reflexes is going to get
> ol' Stone Junior dancing
>  to the siring tune.  Rigor mortis will only get you
> so far.  Those
>  six-shooters of his may never run out of ammo, but
> it seems that manitous
>  don't consider it to be within their jurisdiction
> to aid corpses in the
>  production of love spooge.
>
>  In short, unless you change how Harrowed work in
> your game, Stone can't
>  reproduce.

I thought I posted, about a year or two ago, an idea
for a harrowed power which let them eventually
procreate.  It was an ability called Imitate Life (or
some such, can't find notes right now).  At lower
levels they could mock life signs so as to avoid
detection, and at high level they could sire young.

-MW