Re: [DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20020305-2

Fred Jandt wrote:
> Chris is a god among men in Virginia. ;)

I thought it was Thomas Jefferson was our god here in Virginia, but
being at UVA may have skewed that.  That'd make Chris an avatar, and
Shane the mysterious dark man in the corner summoning evil forces,
chuckling "BWAHAHAHAHA" and drinking whiskey...

SeanMike

--
"Teen lesbians will get you through times of no scooters better than
scooters will get you through times of no teen lesbians."